Paul Jerabek, Ph.D.
1. Yee S, Jerabek PA, Fox, PT. Non-invasive quantification of cerebral blood flow for rats by microPET imaging of 15O labelled water: the application of a cardiac time-activity curve for the tracer arterial input function. Nucl Med Commun. 26(10), 903-911, Oct. 2005.
2. Feng CM, Narayana S, Lancaster JL, Jerabek PA, Arnow TL, Zhu F, Tan LH, Fox PT, Gao JH. CBF changes during brain activation: fMRI vs. PET. Neuroimage. 22(1), 443-446, May 2004.
3. Lee JS, Narayana S, Lancaster JL, Jerabek PA, Lee DS, Fox PT. Positron emission tomography during transcranial magnetic stimulation does not require micro-metal shielding. Neuroimage. 19(4), 1812-1819, Aug 2003.
4. Liotti M, Mayberg HS, McGinnis S, Brannan SK, Jerabek PA. Unmasking disease-specific cerebral blood flow abnormalities: mood challenge in patients with remitted unipolar depression. Am. J. Psychiatry. 159, 1830-1840, 2002.
5. Mayberg HS, Silva JA, Brannan SK, Tekell JL, Mahurin RK, McGinnis S, Jerabek PA. The functional neuroanatomy of the placebo effect. Am. J. Psychiatry. 159, 728-737, 2002.
6. Mayberg HS, Brannan SK, Tekell JL, Silva JA, Mahurin RK, McGinnis S, Jerabek PA. Regional metabolic effects of fluoxetine in major depression: serial changes and relationship to clinical response. Biol Psychiatry. 48(8), 830-843, Oct. 2000.
7. Xiong J, Rao S, Jerabek P, Zamarripa F, Woldorff M, Lancaster J, Fox PT. Intersubject variability in cortical activations during a complex language task. Neuroimage. 12(3), 326-339, Sept. 2000.
8. Liotti M, Mayberg HS, Brannan SK, McGinnis S, Jerabek P, Fox PT. Differential limbic--cortical correlates of sadness and anxiety in healthy subjects: implications for affective disorders. Biol Psychiatry. 48(1) 30-42, Jul. 2000.
9. Mayberg HS, Brannan SK, Tekell JL, Silva JA, Mahurin RK, McGinnis S, Jerabek PA. Regional metabolic effects of fuoxatine in major depression: serial changes and relationship to clinical response. Biol. Psychiatry. 48, 80-843, 2000.
10. Mayberg HS, Liotti M, Brannan SK, McGinnis S, Mahurin RK, Jerabek PA, Silva JA, Tekell JL, Martin CC, Lancaster JL, Fox PT. Reciprocal limbic-cortical function and negative mood: converging PET findings in depression and normal sadness. Am J Psychiatry. 156(5), 675-682, May 1999.
Recent Honors and Awards
R21 NS050486-01/NIH Fox (PI)