Papaya
Multi-image Analysis GUI
Board Index
Register
Login
Logout
Settings

Changing ROI Frame of Reference

Questions or comments about Mango, webMango, iMango or Papaya.

Moderator: Michael Martinez

Changing ROI Frame of Reference

Postby mattkow » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:45 am

Hi,

After working with a particularly large lesion on Mango, I had a thought about the current programming of ROI's. Currently, when you dilate an ROI, the ROI is essentially expanded one slice up and one slice down from the slice that the ROI was originally dilated from (frame of reference). And so, if I kept dilating the ROI to capture the outermost parts of the lesion, the ROI at the frame of reference would begin to capture non-lesioned brain tissue. I was just wondering if it would be possible to change that very frame of reference so that when dilating an ROI, the ROI expands from the current slice that is being viewed rather than from the frame of reference.

Best,
Matt K.
mattkow

Re: Changing ROI Frame of Reference

Postby admin » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:47 am

Sorry for the very late reply. The option you're looking for is the middle button in the toolbox. It's represented by three solid bars. This is called the VOI/ROI toggle button. Click it and you will see the only the middle bar "enabled" which means it's in ROI, not VOI, mode. When in ROI mode, it only works on the current slice.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Mango